A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user's browsing habits or of your equipment and, depending on the information it contains and the way you use your equipment, can be used to recognize the user. Cookies are essential for the operation of the internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website. The information we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM
- Own cookies: Are those that are collected by the editor itself to provide the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: Those that are collected and managed by a third party, these cannot be considered their own.
ACCORDING TO THE TIME PERIOD THAT REMAIN ACTIVATED
- Session cookies: They collect data while the user browses the network in order to provide the requested service.
- Persistent cookies: They are stored in the terminal and the information obtained will be used by the person responsible for the cookie in order to provide the requested service.
ACCORDING TO PURPOSE
- Technical cookies: These are necessary for proper web browsing.
- Personalization cookies: They allow the user the features (language) for web browsing.
- Analysis cookies: They allow the provider the analysis linked to the navigation performed by the user, in order to keep track of the use of the website, as well as to make statistics of the most visited contents, number of visitors, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They allow the editor to include advertising spaces on the web, according to the content of the website itself.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They allow the editor to include advertising spaces on the website according to the information obtained through the user's browsing habits.
As provided in article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Company of Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), RAHOLA I SALOMO SL informs the cookies used on our website are own and third-party cookies.
Also, RAHOLA I SALOMO SL informs the user that he has the possibility to configure his browser so that you are informed of the reception of cookies, being able, if you wish, to prevent that are installed on your hard drive.
Below we provide the links of various browsers, through which you can perform said configuration: